Monday, October 4, 2010

Food poisoning?



Salam

Yes, the title has explained everything. I have suffered from food poisoning. It was really painful, and until now i don't know what kind of food i ate that caused me for food poisoning. for 2 consecutive days i had diarrhea. Everything i ate, will come out. I don't even see a doctor because i know, doctor will give me air garam. and i know,i will never drink that air garam, because the taste just makes me want to vomit out. I've ate the pil chikiteaun and it just work for a couple of hours. My mom said, drink the 100 plus, i've also done it, but it still doesn't works. But after 2 days having a bad day, today i feel much better from the previous day.hopefully i'll get better soon.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment