Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Live as you like.

Assalamualaikum


Well, i know the blog has not been updated for such a long time..don't know what should i write..give me some ideas please.okay, i have the ideas right now!!

What have i done in this past few days when i didn't update my blog??? let see...i bought a guitar..finally i have my own guitar even I'm still a beginner and just know how to play the happy birthday song...hahaha..that's my first song that i learn and can play .Now I'm practicing the song Ode To Joy from Beethoven symphony 9 if I'm not mistaken.

At first my budget is only about RM200 but then i found that with RM200 i just only can get the guitar without any bag, tutorial CD, finger tips,tuner and also stripes. So i have to add on RM55 more to buy the guitar with completely packages as i mentioned earlier. So, the total is about RM255. I know, it is expensive, but when i think it again, it's okay if sometimes i pampered myself with something that i really want even though it is quite expensive. So, i bought the guitar and it not even a week yet!!


So, that's my guitar. Isn't it cool to have a guitar. I think so,but i don't know how about you all..


*********************

Lets talk about another story.Well, today i went to seksyen 7. Guess where i went? I went to karaoke.. Just want to release the stress. I feel really excited and all my housemate also went there. Owh, before that we stop at mamak to have some dinner. At the same time we watched football match between Malaysia and Pakistan. Congratulation to Malaysia. We won 2-0 against Pakistan. Good job to all players!!

Then we straight away go to the karaoke. We take 27 songs!!!And the cost is only RM1 per song. Since we went there 9 person, each of us paid RM3 per person, so we get 27 songs. It is really cheap. Then after about 11pm we straight away went home. It's really tired but we had such a wonderful time especially hang out with the housemate.

Seems like today i talk much about money. Well that's the only idea i have right now. Okay want to go to sleep.

Wasalam


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment