Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let's write

Salam

Yes I'm a final year student. I just can't believe that i'm here now as a final year student..what's interesting about that?nothing..life run just like before...maybe some changes just occurred and i hope the changes is good.hope so.

Two weeks came back to Shah Alam, still missing my hometown..my body's here but my soul at home.i've been here in Shah Alam just like 3 years.and it's a very long for me as i just can't believe that i still missing my hometown.

I miss it so bad..I miss my mum, my bro and also my cats..here, a lots things have to do..i just tired of all those things.it's only left a year before i graduate, but i just like want to take a break..it's really stressful been here.

I became such a different person when i'm here.i don't know why..now i just like to be in my room like 24 hours a day with my laptop.and the routine just repeat day by day.i don't have any mood to study or whatever.but this morning i just borrowed a book from library.

But i'm not in the mood to study.the book now just stay beside my laptop and i don't know how many long it will be there without i'm opening it.i hope i can use it for my reference for my final year project.and still i don't have any title for my project *sigh*

When i think of final year, i start to think, do i deserve to be a good engineer.but the first thing i've to ask myself is, do i want to be an engineer?okay, i don't have any specific answer for that.it's nor not neither yes.

Before this i've thought to continued my study in master but i don't know either i willing to do so.maybe i've to think it again and again.

And now the Ramadhan just around the corner.I really can't wait for it to come.seriously!I'm really excited about that.I like Ramadhan very much.I hope all the stressful just flying out through my mind.because i want a peaceful minded for this Ramadhan to come.


Wahai Tuhan kami! Janganlah Engkau bebankan kepada kami bebanan yang berat sebagaimana yang telah Engkau bebankan kepada orang-orang yang terdahulu daripada kami. Wahai Tuhan kami! Janganlah Engkau pikulkan kepada kami apa yang kami tidak terdaya memikulnya dan maafkanlah kesalahan kami, serta ampunkanlah dosa kami dan berilah rahmat kepada kami.

Ya Allah, tunjukkanlah jalan keluar dalam apa jua situasi melibatkan diri dan orang lain.

Amin


Surah Al-Baqarah ,286



Wasalam



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment