Friday, July 16, 2010

Doshite




I know you're mad at me for what i've done..but i don't think it is the way to treat me..why you did all this?are you happy now?i don't know, but i'm totally not.

yes, i do make mistakes, but i never cheated on you. you like never cares after all this happen.i'm feeling like an idiot every time i messages or call you.it just like you never care, and never thought to call or messages me.maybe the situation is slightly different, but you just make it totally different.

i don't know if you not even think about me.sometimes i feel, do i need to call you??or messages you while you never thought to do so.

now just take how much time do you need..just take it, as long as you feel comfortable with that.






Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment