Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unemployed!

Assalamualaikum.

Currently that is my status right now..the degree life has already ended and now I'm home. What to do?? Just sit back and relax for this 2 months and start find a job after that?? That was my plan. But I don't really care about job. Insyaallah God will give me the best one and the one that I'll not regret for my entire life.

I just came back from shah alam just like a week maybe. I'm not sure. The first thing i did is clean up my room. Yes, my room was miserable, because each time i come back to Shah Alam, my big brother will use the room. So now you can imagine how miserable it was.

Others?? Just clean up the whole house. But it's not done yet. It takes like 3-4 days for me to clean up the room and the 2 big living room. I bet i can just loose weight by being at home.No need to jog or diet. Hahaha..

Every time i came back home, i never get an enough rest. Everyday i have to clean up the whole house because my mother don't have enough time to do that since she's working. So, either I want or not, i still have to do it.. It was tired, but I'm really satisfied when everything seems nice in place.fuhhhhh...

I know, supposed i have to find a job. But it is not easy, and i have many plan to do either i want to continue master, phd or work. It is not an easy decision to make. I have to plan it wisely because i really want to make a decision that i will not regret one day.

A lot of my friends already get a job. And some of them got a good company such an Intel. I kind of jealous at first, but when i think it back, Intel need someone who are more to electronic but I'm majoring power, so i don't think i can perform very well in that company. One of my friend offer me to try software engineer there, but i refuse to try. I have another reason on that beside I'm not an electronic student.

Actually i was discouraged by Intel. I used to get an offer from Intel before this, but i forgot the job that they offered, but it was an engineer position. They promised to call me for the call interview, but after a whole day i waited, they never called. I don't call they back, because for me i don't think i need to do that since I'm not so desperate with that job at that company. If the company don't want you, i don't think i should call them and asked why they didn't call me.

I believe, Allah has plan something better for me. Insyaallah. Like my mom said, "we have to believe with Allah. Insyaallah we will get something better than this." But then my youngest brother said that, " It is true, but to believe in what Allah has planned is not easy". Yes it's true. But still, we as a Muslim, we have to believe in Allah. Allah sentiasa menjanjikan yang terbaik buat kita semua.

Now I'm looking forward to further my study in master degree in oversea. Insyaallah. Just pray for me. ^___^

Wasalam


p/s:missing my housmates damn much. what they're doing right now?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment