Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Miri Trip : Part 2

Assalamualaikum

I'm so lazy to update my blog actually. But since I have nothing to do (actually I have, but I like to procrastinate it) so, here I'm writing my blog again.

So after went to Borneo Tropical Rainforest, we came back home and there's nothing to do. Since night at Miri come earlier than in peninsular, we just went for a dinner. The dinner that we had that time was seafood. And there're nothing more. Just going back home and sleep.

So, the next day, we went to Brunei by car. It was a long trip. It takes around 3 hours to get to Bandar Seri Begawan. And the trip was boring. seriously. There's nothing to see in Brunei I think. We just went to Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin mosque.

The special thing about this mosque is that the dome was made by pure gold.I repeat, pure gold. But the interior design was old. Besides, the entire city of Bandar Seri Begawan was outdated. The buildings there just like in 90's. Seriously. And that's all.

We did not take a long time there since there's nothing to see. Then we just went back to Miri.







When we arrived at Miri-Brunei border, it was late and then we just drove back home and had dinner. The next day, my twin just brought me to buy souvenir and of course kek lapis Sarawak.

Then she just dropped me at airport. I arrived at Miri Airport just the right time my boarding time. I just ran to the departure hall since I thought I gonna miss my flight. Luckily the flight was delayed for almost one hour. I departed from Miri airport around 5 pm I think and touch down at LCCT at night.

Overall it was a nice experience. But seriously, Miri has nothing to offer since it's known as an oil city. But for those who like adventurous activity, you can go hiking at Niah.  The scenery there is stunning. My twin went there once. But make sure you are prepared mentally and of course physically.

That's all about Miri that I can tell you. Just go visit it once. Sometimes, we don't need to go to the place that tourist always go, but sometimes the place that rarely visited, offer you a great experience.

Until next trip, byeeee....



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment