Saturday, September 10, 2011

The two junctions




Assalamualaikum.

Before it too late, I just wanna wish all of Muslim out there selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin. Hope all of you enjoyed your Eid.

 Now, it is already September and it has been like 4 months I graduated from Universiti Teknologi Mara. But still I didn't get a proper job. I just feel want to give up. Even though I'm working as a teacher right now, it is just temporary and it will end in a few months.

Many people ask me, either I want to work or continue study. My answer, see what God will give to me, and insyaAllah God will give what the best for me. Yes, I really want to continue my study actually, but at the same time I'm trying to find a job because I don't want to take a risk.

Continue study is a long way to go and the process will take a lot of time. So, I have to prepare myself. I'm just afraid that I will not be able to pursue my study, since I'm like giving it up. I don't know. But still I'll try and at the same time I want to find a job. A proper job. A job that will not burden me neither my family.

Wasalam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





3 comments:

  1. all the best in your choice..ok..semoga dipermudahkan urusan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yakinlah padaNya,

    Pasti ada sesuatu yang ingin diberikan pada you dengan ujian yang diberikan sekarang ini.

    Berdoalah sentiasa.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete