Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ya Allah make it easier for me.

Assalamualaikum.



I don't really have the mood to write anything in my blog. That's why it has been left without any new entry. I'm having a hard time right now. Many thing come across my mind. The first thing is getting a new job.



Yes, I already have a job actually and still working as a teacher and it has been 2 months I became a teacher. But, I want to change a job. A better job. Because I need money. Not really desperate but yes I really need it!!



But maybe, luck is not by my side. I had attend 2 interviews, intel and proton. Both companies don't even give me feedback. Maybe it is not for me. God knows what the best. And I always pray I'll get a job that will not make it difficult for me or to my family. Maybe one day, God will answers my dua'. Insyaallah.



Currently, I'm in my process to do master. But there're a lot of problems. I need to register the IELTS exam. It is cost around RM 570 not include the books. Additional RM120 for books..That's why I need money.I work as a teacher using my spm, the salary is based on the day you are working. Means, holiday no pay.



I just hope the application process will run smoothly, so does the exam. Ya Allah make it easier for me.. This is the only chance I have this time. I'm looking towards it. Friends, pray for me. If I got offer from the university, insyaallah by next year I will be doing master there.. Insyaallah.



p/s: My scholarship will only be approve once I get place at the university.It is either Harvard or Johns Hopkins.



Wasalam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Allah SWT gives challenge to you to make you stronger.
    all the best yaaaa :)
    hope to read good news in your fb status ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insyallah..Pray for me my dear friend..
    :)

    ReplyDelete